See how fitting your Land Rover Defender 110 Rock Sliders is a straight forward DIY job that you could do in your garage or driveway.
Designing specifically for Australian terrain, APT puts the effort into the design process, ensuring the extra details are a defining factor in its entire product range. This means your Australian made Land Rover Defender Rock Sliders are built to actually protect you and your 110 rather than built for economy.
What makes these well-designed, quality sliders?
- 350 MPa Australian tube is stronger & far more robust than the normal 250 MPa steel
- 42mm tube diameter
- 4mm rock solid wall thickness
- Bullet proof tree bars protrudes 73mm off the sill / 100mm off the side of the vehicle … also a handy step
- Stronger genuine ‘one piece of tube’ tree bars
- 350 MPa Australian plate that is stronger & far more robust than the normal 250 MPa steel
- massive 8mm wall thickness
- angled design makes the mount push against the return on the outrigger so they cannot move
- mounts use the existing holes furthest away from each other on the length of the outrigger to maximise the sliders strength
- optional additional hole on back mount for hard core off-roading
- 350 MPa Australian rectangular hollow section (RHS) steel which offers better protection from gouging and damage than the normal 250 MPa steel
- 4mm wall thickness
- RHS is 65mm high and 35mm wide - The replacement sill ‘looks right’ as its dimensions are close to factory height & maximise ground clearance... from factory you actually gain approx. 7mm sill height
- These sliders are more than up to the task of being jacked under
- All high tensile fitting supplied – M12 8.8 zinc plated high tensile bolts
- Watch the video to see that it’s a straight forward install with no drilling, uses existing bolt holes
- Weight approx 40 kg
- Zinc powder primed and powder coated satin black for the best complete 2 coat coverage
- 100% Australian made
- Components are laser cut & mig welded for precision
- Product Code AFDEFSL