SuperPro Bushes | Radius Arm to Chassis Mount Bushing – Extreme Use
- FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
- Suitable for front or rear
- Constant steering geometry
- Better on road handling and control
- Traction control
- More responsive steering
- Longer service life of suspension parts
- Increased tyre life
- Extra off road stability
- Alignment correction and stability
- Requires 1 kit per end
- Single kit contains 1 instruction sheet, 2 bushings, 2 inner tubes and 2 washers
SuperPro uses a polyurethane elastomer uniquely blended to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic. SuperPro is not affected by petrochemicals and its mechanical properties create the ideal material for automotive applications, giving that 'new car feel' for the remaining life of a vehicle. SuperPro bushings remain constant in their durometer or hardness, even under the most strenuous off road adventuring.
SuperPro bushes use engineered crush tubes and shells for longer life and to eliminate slippage. The crush tube is an integral component of the suspension system and allows for free pivoting.
SuperPro's careful attention to hardness and design gives a long service life.
SuperPro is Australian owned and manufactures these Land Rover Discovery 2 bushings right here in Australia.
Add these to your cart for the very best flex in your Discovery 2!